Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sal Fasano Flashback

In anticipation of 2009, I wanted to share a few quick photos from the late September game against Detroit where Fausto Carmona beat the crap out of Gary Sheffield. I am happy we are turning the page on a tough season, but watching the replay of this game gave me some more hope for this season. Choo looked amazing in hitting two home runs, Grady was Grady belting a bomb into center, Fausto pitched OK until being ejected, and Betancourt threw like his old self. And Sal Fasano looked like a beer league softball player. I won't miss the injuries and inconsistancies, but I sure will miss the italian stallion, as I will forever be one of Sal's Pals.



Sal in a comfy sweatshirt
Sal cooling off Fausto





and finally Fausto winding up and delivering a fist sandwich to Gary Sheffield. What a game and what an incident! The Colorado Rockies have one great Spring Training Invitee!

No comments: